Are you a law student? Or a post secondary student hoping to go into law in the future? Consider applying to be a summer student with Quick Click Law. You will have the opportunity to work in a traditional law firm, as well as an innovative online law firm, and get real contact will clients. You will assist a lawyer with a variety of matters, including family law, wills & estates, real estate, small claims, small business law and many more.
- To provide administrative and legal secretarial support as needed;
- To provide front line services to the public for online and in person services;
- reviewing & drafting documents and pleadings in a variety of areas of law;
- Social Media Marketing;
- Writing short articles on a variety of areas of law;
- Ability to communicate effectively to obtain relevant information;
- Ability to provide quality customer service in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting diplomacy in a stressful and deadline driven environment;
- Able to manage a telephone system and provide services over the telephone in a professional manner;
- Be able to act as a representative of Quick Click Law by assuming responsibility for providing courteous, knowledgeable service to meeting the expectations of clients;
- Be able to both independently and within a team environment, plan, coordinate, organize and prioritize a diverse, high volume workload;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience with any of WordPress, Canva, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Conveyancer and PC Law an asset
- Must be returning to full time post-secondary education in September 2017
The position runs from May 8 to August 31 and is 32h/week, Monday to Friday. You must be willing to live in Brooks, AB for the summer.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30pm on April 20, 2017 to be considered. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.