Are you a small business owner with an established company who has some legal questions about contracts, leases or other business concerns? Are you an entrepreneur who wants to start a company but you have no idea if you should be a sole proprietor, incorporated company or partnership? Do you need to navigate the difficult waters of the breakdown of a partnership or the death of a shareholder? Do you just need help to keep your minute book up to date?
Your lawyer will initially provide you with a consultation. We guarantee that consultation will answer your immediate questions, tell you what your rights and responsibilities are, and give you a path forward.
After the consultation, if you need additional help, your lawyer can also:
- Incorporate a company, set up a partnership or file a tradename
- File Annual Returns, and prepare annual Director & Shareholder resolutions
- Draft Unanimous Shareholder Agreements
- Prepare and review Leases
- Draft and Review Contracts
- Prepare and review Share and Asset Purchase Agreements
- Draft and review Partnership Agreements
- Prepare a Corporate Registry Searches and explain the results
Book a confidential online consultation below for only $79+GST (total $82.95).
With our 100% satisfaction guarantee you have nothing to lose.